We conduct PUBG Mobile, Freefire & Call of Duty Mobile tournaments in Custom Rooms. So if you don’t know much about custom rooms or if you’re new to PUBG Mobile, Freefire & Call of Duty Mobile then you’re in the right place. Here’s a quick demonstration of how to join the PUBG Mobile, Freefire & Call of Duty Mobile Custom Room.
Using the PUBG Mobile, Freefire Call of Duty Mobile Custom Room a whole bunch of people can play together at once. So we make use of the custom rooms to conduct the tournaments. In a Custom Room a maximum of 100, 50 & 100 players can join together respectively. The Custom Rooms have a unique id and password, which is required to join the Custom Room. The unique id and password will be sent to you by us once you have participated the match.
How to join the PUBG Mobile Custom Room?
Here’s the steps how to join the match in a custom room. Follow the steps below:
- Launch the PUBG Mobile App on your device and let it load completly to the lobby.
2. Tap on the Custom Room button as shown in the picure below.
3. Enter the room ID provided by us in the box shown in the picture below, and then press the ENTER button beside it.
4. Now enter the password provided by us in the box shown below, and then press the ENTER ROOM button below it.
5. Once you have entered the password, you are all set to play the tournament in the Custom Room. Wait until the match starts.
These are the easy steps how you can join the Custom Room to play the tournaments. So participate more and earn more. Best of luck!